Our neighbors little dog for sadly hit by a car today and killed in front of them. It was very tragic. He is now buried in our yard and a funeral was held with roses draping the area of rest. Jack was a good dog and he played with me one child commented, there were also words like: Are there toys in heaven? Does Jesus have toys? Heaven is in the ground. Char, is jesus fixing jack? I said probably so and he's running all around up there. He then asked me why his body was in the dirt.
He also wanted to know if Jesus had lot's of grass cuz Jack likes to poop a lot. Little Gracie prayed that Jesus would fix Jack. It was so sad to be a part of the tragic accident of our neighbor's dog, jack. Made me appreciate our Limi just that much more and how grateful we are for her companionship.
1 comment:
Oh I am so sad....poor jack! I can't believe that happened..it is such a busy road...so scary. Tell dad he needs to fence in the yard now.
Post a Comment