Thursday, February 24, 2011

Observations

Observations:

I used to get annoyed when the silverware didn't match.   Now I'm glad to have some after raising children.

It would bother me if I had a chip on a plate.  Now I need that plate to set the table for everyone.

It still bothers me if there are not napkins to use at the table.

"I'm sorry that the house is not cleaned up"  is a phrase I use often.

I don't care if other people don't like our dead animals on the wall.  We just brought the outside in for a visit.

I have more time to do what I want to do. but where should I start?  


I put up with my paper piles and nobody elses...

I need new curtains but can live with the repaired look for awhile longer.

I am worn out on Sunday's now more than ever but it is worth all the effort! 
I still enjoy hugs and kisses from my children
It's okay if everything doesn't get done or if it doesn't look like Martha Stewart.
Living is more important. 

No comments: