Monday, May 2, 2011
the latest carlson happenings
This will be a very short update....Blake is now at McGuire AFB in New Jersey. It is a Tri Base with the Navy, Army and Air Force all stationed there. He will be working as a parachute rigger and support the airmen. We do not know how long he will be stationed there. Kenzie will be attending SUU in the Fall but with the economy the way it is she has an opportunity to transfer with Downeast Basics and starts working...NEXT MONDAY in Cedar City. She will stay for a short time with her Aunt Vicky and Uncle Dick. What gracious hosts they are to offer her this opportunity. Josh and Caraline have moved into part of our basement for a short season. Kallee is now working at Salon Pure in Syracuse. I'm taking a big breath with this new season in my life. The youngest is leaving home and it's not as easy as I thought. Hopefully taking up photography as a hobby, sewing and crafting will keep me occupied. I love you my family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maybe we can go take pictures of birds and wildlife together at Antelope Island soon!
- Robert Mortensen
Empty nesters? Sniff, sniff. Wow! The scary thing is that it is only a few years away for us too.
I promise you won't be board. I can barley get the things done that I need to. I don't know how I worked full time, had a calling, and a growing family. Maybe I'm just slowing down. But I do love having time to myself.
Robert there is a bird watching festival in SLC or Davis Cty. Not sure but know it is soon. And thanks Carolee!! I only work part-time so I should kick it in gear.
I am going to the Bird Festival! It should be pretty cool! I'll get to meet some of the celebrities of the birding world. Surprisingly, they want to meet me too.
Thanks for the updates, Char! That is NEVER going to happen to me... right? I'm refusing to let my kids grow up. I still have a little control over their decisions, and can still throw them over my shoulder if needed! :)
Post a Comment