Friday, September 23, 2011

On September 14, my beloved brother Arlan Mack passed away from pancreatic cancer.  He was a wonderful man with a great sense of humor.  We all miss him very much.  During his illness I became ill with a viral infection called Parvovirus B19 which settled in my hips.  It has been a painful and slow recovery.  I still use a walker and try to use the walking sticks for some therapy, sitting is also difficult for any period of time.  However, I'm trying to be patient.  I know at some point I will get over this.  My husband has been wonderful to me and I have appreciated the support, prayers and love from everyone.
I hope to be able to go back to work in three weeks but it will all depend on the mobility and pain.
My brothers told me I have a puppy disease and I've gone to the dogs.  My brother in law teased be about what some people will do for attention.  HA HA HA  I love you guys and the humor is much appreciated.

No comments: