Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Happenings

 Clint and Limmie...She loves to cuddle with him.
 I look really bad here but this is where I recouperated for 6 weeks.
 at the syracuse city pumpkin walk.  K Mae and a friend
 K Mae and Mom
 a tradition for K Mae and I to go together
 Nightmare before Christmas display
 All branches of the armed forces displayed here

 For Blake

 Caraline dressed up as a Smurf for Halloween.  Josh and I stopped by to visit and help out by getting 300 pounds of candy ready to hand out.
 The Smurf and hubby
 New tradition for Halloween...handing out bags of cotton candy.  Go Cougars!!
This was Josh's contribution to the Halloween decor....or lack of it this year.

What an eventful fall we have had.  We were blessed to have an abundant harvest in the garden and have been busy canning.  Fred is the best help around.  I am a fortunate woman to have such a loving, hard working and caring husband.  Through thick and thin we are an eternal team!

1 comment:

Kent and Wendy said...

Hey - glad you are up and feeling better Char!
AND at our next family gathering, you guys need to bring the cotton candy maching - what fun!