I love reading blogs.
I don't post as often as I would like to.
I just finished reading, "Heaven is Here" by Stephanie Nielsen
Our garden is starting to grow. It is Spring. I love springtime.
I love seeing the new growth on trees, daffodils and tulips blooming.
I love hearing the birds chirp in the morning.
I am then reminded that springtime in Utah also means uncertain weather. It snowed this week.
I love hearing the neighborhood kids screaming with delight outside.
Our cat, Sukee, can still growl at the other stray cats that come to eat her food. She is old.
She still has spunk and knows her territory well.
I love the sound of lawn mowers and trimmers. Fred is hard at work. Josh helped him today. Smiled.
The yard is taking shape.
I don't love the clutter in the garage or the "hot spots" in the house that need attention.
It is okay. It reminds me that I live here and not in a model home.
Kenzies date said our front room looked, "interesting"
I guess he was not used to seeing animal mounts on the wall.
I chuckled. I paused and reflected.
This is who we are. Not like everybody else.
I still dream about becoming a better photographer. I need help here.
I need to pull out my photoshop notes and practice.
I love to look at the work of family photographers and marvel at their talent.
We may have a new grandbaby this week or next. Heavenly Father and the doctors will decide.
Life comes at us fast. I wish it would slow down.
I turned a speed limit this week.
My mom and dad came to visit. She made me a corsage. She grew the orchids. It was beautiful.
She is 84. Dad is 87. I cannot put into words the gratitude of that simple gesture.
I'm trying to dejunk my life with useless clutter.
I rode my bike again this week. It felt good. Then it rained. I went to the gym instead.
Days with G.A.D. are hard. I try and get past the fear. I'm thankful family is around.
I'm a wife and mother. I treasure that blessing more than anything I have.
I am humbled.
No comments:
Post a Comment