This is a real likeness of Kallee lately. Guess marriage can change a person!! Leave a comment if you want to. PS I've posted alot of pics so don't get lost browsing the blog.
Rock On, Kallee! I love all the pictures. I love this blogging thing. I wish we'd had it over the last 20 years. I love knowing what is going on in your lives. Thanks so much for the inspiration, Char. This is a fun new (albeit addicting) hobby!
3 comments:
Now that's embarassing. (I think I spelt that wrong)
I took that picture! Oh... can you edit my "city" that is in the previous post. thanks mom.
Rock On, Kallee! I love all the pictures. I love this blogging thing. I wish we'd had it over the last 20 years. I love knowing what is going on in your lives. Thanks so much for the inspiration, Char. This is a fun new (albeit addicting) hobby!
Post a Comment