Monday, August 4, 2008

Ism's

In our family Kallee is famous for saying the craziest words or sentences. For instance she calls chipmunks; chipchunks and whipped topping; whipping top. She likes to talk about the Ten a possible dudes and asked Natalie to turn off her light night. Last night it was my turn to say an "ism." Little K and I were visiting with our neighbors and having a great girls chat. It was getting a little late and we had had our junk food fix. When you want Junk Food ( FYI-I actually typed fook-)you go to Jackie's house where her cupboards are always loaded with non diet food. The Southworths claim that our house only has healthy food like apples, fruit and veggies. That's not actually true. Anyway back to the story. We were talking about Sentsy (sp)candles and how Jackie's sister-in-law who is a director manages to do so well. My friend Becky has a hair salon and has signed up to sell the candles. I mentioned to her that I would be happy to come and help her set up her saloon. A minute later my friend said, "Did you just offer to set up her saloon? " "Yes," I said, still not knowing that I had said saloon instead of salon. When we had figured it all out we laughed and laughed. Kallee you are not alone. I've got the Momism's too!!
PS I only post the following info for my own good. It's like weighing in at Weight Watchers for me. I lost 6 lbs, exercised more and ate more healthy snacks.