Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jumpy

Today while riding my bike a flock of geese flew over me and as they did they proceeded to honk. I was so into my rhythm that the noise shocked me and I nearly wrecked the bike. How silly I thought. Why am I so jumpy? Whenever I hear a noise I jump! Actually I am losing some of my hearing so if you sneak up on me you will get an even better reaction, or if I suddenly turn around and someone is there I have a panic attack. (Fred is famous for doing all of above, he likes to torment me!) So beware of honking geese, they just might surprise you.

2 comments:

Birding is Fun! said...

Its the Great Blue Herons that start have a cry the startles the heck out of me. One day it scared me so bad I slipped right down in the mud. Jessica had to bring me a new pair of pants to work.

Aunt Char...stay the course. Be healthy. I know you can do it.

"The mind controls the physical" (Coach Lester)

"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)

Kallee and Duncan said...

You is too funny mommy....hey my new blog site is
www.duncandkall.blogspot.com