I am not addicted to the computer even if my husband thinks so. Let me explain. For a few years we went without TV in our home and our source of information came from the Internet. We do not take the paper. Whenever I wanted to use the computer he was always on it. Yes, honey you were. You may agree to disagree if you want but you always call me the boss so I win okay? (If you are still confused then you should read Clint's blog on women. ) Fred loves(d) ebay and he would search for hours for deals on the Tour de France, soccer, DVD's, anything. He told me he was shopping for Christmas and yes, sometimes he did, so I just waited for my turn. Things have changed and we have TV for awhile. (rational- Tour de France and a bundle deal) so Fred is watching the Tour de France and not spending so much time on ebay. He now says that I'm always on the computer. Since I love blogging and keeping in contact with family and friends he says I'm addicted. I just laugh. My 'addiction' doesn't cost me money, just some time. I probably spend more time looking for ideas for Primary Singing Time, scrapbooking, and any other crafty thing than I do blogging.
My solution: Buy me a laptop!!
2 comments:
Dad, you are crazy addicted to the computer!!! I never was able to get on the computer because he was always on it (or Mackenzie was on it) and when I was on the computer father would come in and wait while I finishing up. I would just hurry and get off so he could get on for the next 4 hours! HA HA lOve you dad!
Me too! Me too! I could kill some serious time with a new laptop. :)
Post a Comment