1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (And if you only know me through blogging, then leave your favorite post and why you keep coming back! :) )
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3 comments:
Going to Education Week! We stayed with your parents and as a surprise you bought Natalie and I embossed stationary with our initials. And then there was you taking us to get our pictures taken at Kiddie Kandits when Kallee had her birthday party. :)
Mayor I posted another comment on your blog. Check out the slide show. I took two pictures of a fiber store just for you.
This is old but its what I have, that I really remember. 1. Parent trap. When we were little you and Fred brought the parent trap movie to G&G Ostergaards. I belly ached about having to watch it until you told me just sit down and watch it if you don't like it, you never have to watch a movie I pick again. So I did and to this day, when the mom is in the dad's kitchen cooking I think of her as you. I've loved it ever since. 2. the memory of the annie necklace you gave me as a special gift for your wedding. I wish I still had it.
Post a Comment