Thursday, July 17, 2008
Blog lifting
Thanks to all my favorite bloggers and for your links. I love to peruse them all and find great ideas for myself. I recently lifted the link - All recipes- from Sushi - mama and I love it now. I especially like the nutritional labels posted with each recipe. I've lifted sites from Mayor of Crazytown and love them as well. Mayor keep them coming!! My only contribution is the Sugardoodle.net link. I like most of the ideas and I tweak what I find to fit my needs. Thanks to Small and Simple for finding the 'Healthy' links. I need more honey, especially the good cookin' kind. I'm tired of Weight Watchers and want real recipes. I enjoy reading your blogs they are so fun. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sugardoodle is my absolute favorite site... i get all my help for primary there
Char, I'm glad to see you like allrecipies as much as I do. Isn't it great? I often will look at the comments people make about a recipe because they offer suggestions and substitutions for healthier and better recipe. Here's to good cookin'!
Post a Comment