Today I am going to make a quilt from the darling material I just bought, then I am going to sew two more adorable baby blankets and after that I will start knitting my socks from the cute yarn I purchased at The Needlepoint Joint. My day got interrupted with work and so now I'm going to pout because I was so excited to start my projects and I hate it when I am interrupted.
Today (the next day) I planned to start again only to be interrupted....mad mama.
TODAY I AM GOING TO CUT OUT THE QUILT BLOCKS!!! Well today is not totally over and I just might begin. So teenagers go into hibernation!!!!! Just kidding I love my kids but I really need a craft "fix" right now. I would just like to put everything on hold until my crafting and scrapbooking is done. Like I've said before.. I've had it with reality I want a fairy godmother!!
1 comment:
LOVE the Needlepoint Joint. May your Fairy Godmother find you soon. And when she does, send her my way I need some dishes done.
Post a Comment