Wednesday, July 2, 2008
YES!!
Yes, thank you children and husband for letting me make a huge mess in the kitchen and my sewing area. Thankfully this evening I began cutting out squares for a quilt top and I was able to sew a darling receiving blanket. I will post the pics later. After 5 1/2 hours I have successfully cut, sewn and pieced together a top for a baby blanket. I also put together and have sewn a self binding receiving blanket. ( not for my daughters but a lucky someone who shall not be named at the moment.) Not bad for an evening. I even had time for a little chat with my neighbor. Oh it feels so good to 'create' again. I am going to try to machine quilting this blanket. Should be interesting. I'm not in the mood to hand quilt tomorrow. I like fast easy projects that look like you spent days, weeks and months at it. Time to snooze. Happy Day tomorrow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment