This morning I woke up and had such an over whelming sense of gratitude for my Heavenly Father. He has helped me so much recently and I am in awe of how much he blesses all of us in spite of all of our weaknesses.
I have cluttered my life with so many "good" but not necessarily essential things in life. As I have started to unjunk my life I have felt the sense of peace return and am finding the joy in the little things that I so love. For instance making the blankets yesterday and today. I love the fact that I can sew and when I am sewing I just relax and learn from the experience. I am grateful for my simple talent to create with my hands. When I knit, crochet or read a book I take myself into another realm and escape from reality. I cherish the simple moments granted to have peace. I love the early morning bike rides that I have once again taken up. When on my bike I block out the pressures of life and just let myself fly and enjoy the nature that is all around me. Biking is probably the best de-stresser I can ever have. I love to read the scriptures in the morning when all is quiet. I love leading the music in primary and when I properly prepare I have so much fun and look forward to being with the kids in primary each Sunday. I love being with my family. It has been great to have some special moments with each of my kids. I love being with Fred. There can not be enough said about family. I am so blessed to be part of two wonderful and amazing families. I love the fact that Robert started CarlsonJunction. Thanks.
I appreciate my children's friends and that they will talk and respond with me. I love my Savior Jesus Christ, through whom all things are possible. I am extremely blessed.
1 comment:
Amen! Well said. Nice blankies too!
Post a Comment