Chapter 1This is a story about a young girl who used to have very long hair. When she was four her curly hair length was to her bottom and she was the envy of many. She had the perfect hair with just a little curl and body to it. She hardly ever complained about it being combed. Then one day to her mothers horror she decided to do the unthinkable and get it cut.....very short. Mother didn't like the idea very well but being who she is decided to let her have her way and get it cut. It has been this way for these many years. Long one season, short the next. My complaint? How do you get your hair to grow so fast?
Chapter 2
Cutting hair didn't seem to satisfy young K for very long. She then ventured into (seventh grade) the hair coloring option. Oh, she found this to be so much fun. Have you ever wondered what she looked like with nearly Black hair? Too bad, can't find the picture to show you. Her hair color at graduation time and Nat's wedding was nearly black. She loved it. Mother wasn't so fond of the dark look. Again, being the mother that I am let her do her own thing. She finally came to her senses and lightened the color and yes, cut it again.
Chapter 3
Getting married wasn't that big of a change in life for Ms. K. She handling it just fine. Good thing it doesn't have to do with Duncan. However, she got the itch to make a change AGAIN! So Ms. K. being who SHE IS....cut her hair. Yes, seven inches off and being the mother that I am.....have no control on what she does. She doesn't live here anymore!!!
1 comment:
AND I will continue doing dramatic do's to my hair. Hello I am going into beauty school? Who knows what creation's I can come up with there!
Post a Comment