Calling on all photographers. I want to dabble in photography. Fred bought a new camera last year, it is a Sony DSLR A-100. He has also purchased extra lenses which I have no clue what to do with them. Natalie says it is a sweet camera. I would like some direction, classes, web sites personal info. to look at or take. Any suggestions? I'm tired of reading the manual and the community classes won't start for awhile.
3 comments:
Sorry, no help here. I am of the point and click variety. Check out Flickr though. They have some good stuff on cameras and tutorials.
I know Inkley's teaches classes on photography from beginner to advanced. I have not taken a class yet, but I need to. Speaking of photography, who took Kallee's wedding pics? I would love to peruse their website.
Sushi-mama - Jeff Hodges Photography. He lives in West Point. I'll have to get the web site.
Post a Comment