I liked this idea on Natalie's blog so I wanted to add it to mine.
I think....Clint will be a millionaire one day.
I know....that I am a daughter of God.
I want....to please everyone.
I have....an unique eye.
I wish....that I didn't worry so much.
I hate....road rage!!!!
I miss....camping in the Uintas with my family and the good ole days in Lindon.
I fear.....small trails in high places.
I smell...the fragrance of peach and love perfume.
I crave...some homemade bread.
I search..the blog world for great ideas.
I wonder. if I would have been a strong pioneer woman.
I regret...yelling at my children.
I Love.....that my mother taught me to use a napkin and how to sew. I love that my grandmother taught me how to make pies.
I care......how my house looks when company comes over.
I always..try to control too many things and it gets me in trouble.
I am not..very patient.
I believe..that in spite of my parenting my children will turn out okay.
I dance...well I used to dance (disco) and any attempt at it now only results in laughter and ridicule from my children.
I sing.....the songs of Zion each week in Primary.
I don't always..practice what I preach.
I write....well I think I have nice handwriting, does that count?
I lose.....when playing games with Fred
I win..... brownie points when I cook something delicious.
I never...can catch up with the bike riders on the road.
I Listen..well I should listen more often and talk less.
I can usually be found...on the computer, watching a movie, cleaning house etc.
I am scared...of creepy crawley things and I don't like being alone in the mountains.
I need....to quit grazing like a cow at night in the kitchen.
I am happy about..being married to the right person at the right time in the right place and that we have been blessed to have children.
No comments:
Post a Comment