Merry Christmas to you all. Sorry that the picture did not turn out as well as expected. The caption reads: Merry Christmas 2008 Fred and Charlene Carlson family and Limmie. My dad called us and was wondering if the newest member of our family came from Fred's side, it certainly could not have come from Char's. HA HA Dad I know just how much fun dogs are for you.
We have had a snowy/rainy Christmas so far. Last night we kept with tradition and ordered take-out from Garcia's and ate by candlelight. I do set the table nicely for the occasion. After dinner Mrs. Claus had not finished all the wrapping that she likes to do and she was looking all over in her favorite hiding spots to find the gifts. (I'm thinking to myself that from now on I need to write down where I put things as my mind doesn't recall locations like it used to.) While trying to locate the gifts Kallee volunteered information that she had found all of our hiding spots as a child. I was looking under the bed, behind the headboard, in our closet, in other closets, the garage, under the stairs, in the trailer house etc. Every place that was mentioned she confessed to have looked in as a child. No wonder she always knew what she was getting. As a child I didn't snoop everywhere, I just unwrapped the gifts that were under the tree for me. Our neighbor Becky told us this year that her son's had done that as well. They tore open all the gifts under her tree one year. I sure chuckled at that one. Kids.........
No comments:
Post a Comment