Monday, December 29, 2008

It was great in 2008

January - I wasn't blogging then and since I'm horrible at journal writing I have to rely on the calendar for the year to get by. My mother celebrated her birthday this month and is now in her 80's. We went to some serious bridal fairs and made appointments to meet with the decorator and photographer for Kallee's wedding. Also Kenzie got her license on January 28.

February brought with it more visits to the dentist, Preference for Kenzie along with valentines day for us all. Happy Birthday to Josh and Natalie

March - Fred and I celebrated our 25 wedding anniversary. Kallee, Clint,Duncan and Grandpa had birthdays. Blake went to Georgia and we had a very fun neighbor party.

April - Best month of the year. MOM's birthday and pre=wedding and engagement pictures were taken. Blake had track meets and we cleaned the church. Are you bored yet?

May - Mother's Day and Fred helping to take care of his mother. Bridal showers for Kallee and my parents celebrated their 62nd Wedding anniversary. Kallee and Duncan did Race for the Cure.

June - Big month. Somebody got married. Youth conference and Heritage Days were celebrated. Fred starts new job in Clearfield and is delighted to have it closer and ride his bike to work.

July - Fred's birthday. He did his annual bike ride. I rode about 30 miles with him. I think he did 56 miles that day. We celebrated the fourth of July with Kenzie, Mason, Kallee and Duncan.
Oh yeah, Josh and Breann were there to.

August - I think this was the end of the moving marathon. We had moved Kallee, Natalie and our neighbors in a three week period. We went camping to the northslope and school started.
Nat and Clint celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary.

September - Kenzie turned 17. She went to homecoming and I posted great pictures of her during mud Olympics. At any time you can go back and view old posts to make sure I'm getting the info. correct. Fred started part=time work at the State Hospital. Also our beloved Grandma Carlson passed away.

October- -Blake turned 18 this month. We went to the Real Soccer game at the new Rio
Tinto stadium. We also went wheeling up Willard Peak and the weather was spectacular. Blake went to Alabama and the girls went to Disneyland over Halloween. It was such a fun trip. Yeah I missed my husband but he gets sick after one or two rides.

November found us having lots of great fun at Thanksgiving in Orem.

December Lots of family get togethers and Christmas. It was a very wonderful year and I'm so grateful for all of the many blessings that our family received.

1 comment:

Kallee and Duncan said...

That was a fun post mom! I think I am going to steal your idea!!! Have a wonderful New Years Eve...Dunc and I will see tonight for a little bit.