Fred and Char Carlson Family
a card board box! :)thanks for posting these pics! I love them!
close......try again HA HA!!!!!!!
Tetris piece?
I would guess Blue M&M and A Tetris piece as well. Nice Clinton.. very nice!
YEs....now Natster needs to post the video clips of him trying to get around town. TOO FUNNY!! I wish you could have seen the hook and the candy bag that was attached to it.
LOL these are great i didn't see these! Nat looks like I am going to borrow your M&M costume NEXT YEAR! LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
a card board box! :)thanks for posting these pics! I love them!
close......try again HA HA!!!!!!!
Tetris piece?
I would guess Blue M&M and A Tetris piece as well. Nice Clinton.. very nice!
YEs....now Natster needs to post the video clips of him trying to get around town. TOO FUNNY!! I wish you could have seen the hook and the candy bag that was attached to it.
LOL these are great i didn't see these! Nat looks like I am going to borrow your M&M costume NEXT YEAR! LOL
Post a Comment