
I can high five in the middle, on the side and my favorite position is up on my legs begging. Today I am lonely and came in the bedroom and stood up and just placed my head on the bed looking for my best buddy who happens to not be around at the time. The female in the household just doesn't treat me like my bestfriend does. I can now howl into the phone, sing to the tunes played on the piano and race like crazy throughout the room. I have shown some naughty behavior and chewed on the females rocking chair. She was not happy. I know how to get away with anything by just giving that poor, sad puppy dog look and melt their hearts. I've got them wrapped around my paws!!
2 comments:
Bite! Chew! Bite! Chew! Dominate! Dominate! pee! Bite! Bite! Chew! Bite!
Look at all my tricks!
Any yet, I still love that dog.
yeah she has her moments.
Post a Comment