
Our wedding day==27 years ago Mar. 15. My mother added about 70 feet worth of beading on my dress. My bouquet was a replica of the one she had when she got married. It had two white orchids in the middle surrounded by red roses.

Candy Bars, our new filly along with our new daughter, Nat. This picture was taken by my dad's barn.

Dating and enjoying my brother's wedding dinner. Jan. 1981 In the picture is my grandpa warnick, my sister, Laury, Fred and I and my brother Scott.

Newly Married. Provo Temple. Happy Day even if it was so cold.....

One of my favorite pictures of Fred. We are up at Nordic Valley...now Wolf Mountain. There is a stake camp there and we had gone up for an Elder's Quorum Party. I just love that red hair. Funny we didn't get any red heads of our own.
2 comments:
I love seeing those old photos.
YAY! Happy Anniversary!!! I love that we share the same wedding day. Those pictures of you and Fred are priceless. I love them! I also love the ones of Fred in the other post. So cute!
Post a Comment