Monday, March 15, 2010

Totally Disgusting

Fred and Limmie enjoy a brisk walk everyday. Being an animal owner one must assume the responsibility of cleaning up after your animal. Keeping this in mind Fred is always prepared and takes with him plenty of "doggy" bags and bags with treats in them for his beloved beagle.
They enjoy these outings three times a day and it's great exercise for the both of them. I was home one day when Fred told me of a hilarious but disgusting moment related to dog walking that day. Usually out on his walks there are trash receptacles where he can deposit what Limmie has left behind. This particular day he was not as fortunate and placed the bag in his pocket. ( I never do that!!) I always keep it out so that it does not permeate my clothing. Needless to say Fred came home grabbed a bag from his pocket and placed it in the fridge. He then went to get the bag of treats (he had cut up some cooked elk for a treat and placed it in a bag)and put them away. When he opened the fridge a second time he then discovered that he had put the dog poop in the fridge instead of the treats!! Luckily it wasn't in the fridge very long or I would have destroyed everything in it!! Totally Disgusting!!!! Never, ever try that one at your house.

4 comments:

Klin-Toe said...

I don't see the big deal.. it WAS in a bag :)

Sushi-Mama said...

Ohhhhh, yuck-yuck- and yuck!!! And we were just thinking about getting a pet. . .

Rindy and Shane said...

If it makes you feel any better I get the occasional dead rat or rabbit (in a zip-lock of course) in mine. (for zee snakes if you are asking why). Currently we have refrigerated ants....

the mortensen's said...

Oh yuck! and Hilarious!