Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Four Tag

Four Shows I watch:

1.  Food Network
2.  The News
3.  A Good Movie
4.  I don't have a favorite TV show.  Monk is gone

Four things I am passionate about:

1.   Red Fred
2.   Our Family
3.   Using napkins
4.   Patriotism

Four phrases I say a lot:

1.  I'm sorry my house is such a mess
2.  Thank You
3.  Have a pleasant day
4.  I love you

Four things I've learned from the past:

1.  Honor your parents
2.  Appreciate what you have
3.  Heavenly Father is in charge
4.  Prayer works

Four places I would like to go:

1.  The Sacred Grove
2.  Republic of Moldova
3.  Ireland, Sweden and Denmark
4.  and it I can't do that I'm content to stay home

Four things I did yesterday:

1.  Relaxed and spent time with our family.
2.  Watched and enjoyed conference.
3.  I let Nat and Kallee decide my next hair color and went brown.
4.  Made yummy chicken salad sandwiches.

Four things I am looking forward to:

1.  We R Memory Keepers scrapbook sale.
2.  Holiday season
3.  Primary Program
4.  Making Egg Rolls at Thanksgiving

Four things I love about winter:

1.  Snowflakes that shine like diamonds in the moonlight.
2.  Freshly fallen snow that blankets the trees and ground.
3.  Hot chocolate and a warm glowing fire.
4.  Cheeseburger soup and bread sticks.

Four things on my wish list:

1.  Photography and Photoshop classes
2.  A clean basement
3.  Scrapping with LeAnn and company
4.  Getting to drive my own car.

Four people I will tag:

Nate, Dixie, Kallee and Pam

3 comments:

Kent and Wendy said...

Eggrolls at Thanksgiving time - yes! Can't wait!

Lily - here we come!

the mortensen's said...

cheesburger soup? I need that recipe. See you at Thanksgiving!!!!

pam said...

Am I the Pam that you tagged???? I think I'll actually take you up on it! I just got caught up on your blog. It was so fun to read and look at all the pics. I love you and your fun family!