Monday, January 31, 2011

CTR 4

This year Fred and I are teaching the CTR 4 class.  We graduated with half of our sunbeams from last year.  We try to remember everything they say that makes us laugh.  Here are a few from this last week.

Teacher,  I got a cute cowgirl hat!! ( During the middle of a spiritual song)    Do you see that girl over there?  She is my friend.  She is sitting next to my other friend.  Do you know what her name is?       Hey Carlson.    I want Carlson.  Those are the sweet words of primary children who really want "Brother Carlson"   A new girl comes into our class and Carlson tries to befriend her by calling her Bill, Tom or any other name he could think off.  The class kept saying her name is L..... not Bill.  He would keep playing the game.  Another child in our class has the distinct nickname of "clock," Yes, you read that correctly, clock.  Last week Little Miss Wiggle worm sat on my lap and whispered, "Carlson calls her Bill  (pointing)  and he calls him "Clock."   These angels don't miss anything.   

No comments: