I am excited for Josh and Caraline. They are expecting a baby girl in April. Caraline has had many health trials so far during this pregnancy and I am pleased to report that the doctor checked out Baby Carlson and she thinks she is doing well. I am amazed at the technology available. Fred and I were able to see the ultrasound pictures of her and she looks a lot like her daddy so far.
Kallee and Duncan's wee little one is about 1 inch long. Baby Shelley is due to arrive late July/early August. They are excited and are doing well. We also saw pictures of the little peanut. That is Kenzie's nickname for their child. Kallee enjoys her calling in the YW and Duncan in the primary.
He will be training in Boston for his new job and is working for an accounting firm in SLC. Kallee is a very gifted hair stylist and enjoys her job at the Bella Boutique and Spa in Roy.
Natalie and Clint are doing very well. They are happy and healthy for which we are so grateful for. They are working hard in the church (Nat just got called as YW President, Clint, executive secretary) and at their respective jobs. I suggest that you play the game called, "The Logo Game" with Nat. You are guaranteed a few laughs that will nearly knock you off your chair. She is also a professional when it comes to crafting, beading, jewelry, life coaching, wellness coaching,cooking, etc.
Kenzie attended Weber State, LDS institute and works as the Head Shift leader for Downeast, Co.
She is working this semester and will enroll again in the fall. She writes to about four missionaries and has fun with friends. She is a CNA and hopefully will find a job in that field for now.
Blake is stationed at McGuire AFB in Trenton, NJ. He is a PR and works on C 130's. He is in the Navy but works on the plane. He will be there for three more years. We all had a great visit with him over the holidays. He sure helped his Dad a lot while home and fixed the truck with Fred. The boys went shooting which is something he is really good at and enjoys very much. He was able to visit with many of his friends and I believe had a great break from work and Navy life.
Fred and Char work, eat, sleep, and teach the four and five year olds in Primary. We love our calling.
We love our family and look forward to the new chapter in our lives called, "Grandparents"
1 comment:
Yeah - I am so excited that you finally get to be "Grandparents". It's the best!
Post a Comment