- complete 12 craft projects (three done)
- add an extra 12 to physical activity; minutes, reps, weights, miles etc.
- increase personal study by 12
- divide home into twelve areas. Purge and clean one area each month. (On top of daily cleaning)
- stop chewing nails by 12 (December) so far..so good.
- Ask myself, What can I do in 12 minutes?
- Take 12 for me in 2012
This is working for me. If I don't do it perfectly it is okay. At the end of each day I know I've accomplished something worthwhile. At school we are celebrating our achievements. Our goals are posted on a bulletin board and now they are on my blog. Caraline also shared with me that water doesn't boil at 211 degrees. But with one more degree it boils at 212 which then produces steam, which produces energy and gives us power. There is some movie about 212 degrees. Anyhow it all fits with my "It's all in the number" theme I have going on for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment