Chocolate apron, quote and tag for my friend. I don't know what craft number I'm on. However, the apron did look like chocolate bliss...the tag was made from things I had around in the craft room. I took the quote off of pinterest and put it in a $3.00 frame. It ended up being a very cute gift basket.
Lazy Dog assuming her spot on the stairs
Kenzies' candy bouquet to her friend.
The surprise entrance on our 29th wedding anniversary. We just came back from RC Willey's where we purchased a new stove after 25 years. It was time. After all I had thoroughly worn it out and freaked out my relatives when I would have to manually light the oven each time. Maybe it was the smell of gas that gave that away.
A re-creation of the "Reams" sign from Provo. When Fred and I were dating we would often stop in at Reams and grab a .10 hot dog and drink. It was a fun and cheap date. Kenzie took us down memory lane as a gift to Fred and I. It was very thoughtful and turned out to be exciting and fun.
Part of the twenty-nine memories that she had gathered from family members and placed them on a colorful banner in the entrance of the kitchen.
The TV is not normally there. The kids grilled hot dogs for us, had bottled orange soda and chips on hand to devour. While we feasted on our meal the Carlson Movies were playing. We enjoyed watching home movies all over again. I think Kallee must have them all memorized. She could recite, act and tell you what was coming up next.
My first reaction...always with a tear.
Limmie and her favorite spot....the place where she shouldn't be! On the furniture, any furniture.
No comments:
Post a Comment