Okay here I am already to update this blog with some cute pictures of my grandkids and apparently I am so behind the times that my usual links to my computer/storage are not where I think they should be and therefore I cannot access photos of my kids...no I do not want to put them on picasso whoever, they are not uploaded from my phone, they are on my hard drive. So this fifty something brain couldn't find where to retrieve them. Do you sense a bit of irritation on my part? Yes sirreee, I'm frustrated. I had no problems before.
Today, tonight, the past week has been stressful. I am using this as my outlet to let it out. Enough...
I am tired. I don't really want to get into details, it's just the way I am. I will figure out why I feel and think the way I do. Don't go and tell me to take a pill for it...I already am and frankly I'm tired of them too. What am I supposed to learn? Well, my dad told me 30 years ago, patience. I didn't follow that to well all of these years. Patience? Good thing Heavenly Father has loads of it. He gets me and is my solace when my emotional war is raging at it's worst. I turn to him for peace. It doesn't always happen right at the moment, but there are seconds, minutes during the day when it is there and reminds me that I'm not alone. This is not a feel sorry for me kinda post. Just felt good to write it down for future reference.
Our sunday school teacher is from Australia. Loved he and his family ever since they moved into our neighborhood. He is so down to earth, well below....it is wonderful and refreshing. No pretenses with him. He is so casual and funny. However, when he teaches class he comes across as Hugh Nibley and I feel like a Dr. Seuss. I guess that is what happens when you serve most of your adult life in one organization and you teach the basics of the gospel over and over. I am not a deep doctrinal type thinker. It is so above my head. Remind me to not try and make any more comments where the teacher just looks at you and stares, thanks you for the comment and tries to make it go with what he is presenting. Feel like an idiot? Yep, but I keep going because if anything I feel the spirit there and that is most important to me.
Well enough of this. I will remind myself that I matter, my existence is important, and most of all...this too shall pass.....
No comments:
Post a Comment