Friday, May 2, 2008

April 30th and May 1st brought snow to many areas in Utah. This spring weather has been absolutely crazy. Kallee and Duncan had their pre-wedding pictures taken. It was a cloudy evening. The photographer was great and I believe they will have some amazing photos. The pictures may not look like spring but who cares what the background is like right? The couple is darling.
A few items of interest during the photo shoot. Nat and Kallee were both caught inside of Kallee's dress while getting ready. Don't ask me how that happened I wasn't inside the room at the time. The slip underneath started to 'slip' and so outside of the temple mom hastily removed the slip. The wind was blowing and a fire erupted below in Bountiful. It was amazing to see the flames and the black smoke. We were almost ready to quit because of the snow flurries, however, Nat said a quick prayer and the snow subsided long enough to get the full temple/couple shot in. You'll love it when you see it.

Looking forward to brighter days with sunshine. Thanks family for your support and prayers. We love you all. And yes...a special thanks to crazytown for reading our blog.

2 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Wouldn't miss it! It's on my list of daily stops through cyberspace.

Kallee and Duncan said...

I can say this...the adventure with natalie and I inside my dress was very funny. I was trying to get the dress on and never the less Natalie and I both could not find the top of the dress...my hair got messed up but oh well. life goes on. Don't worry mommy, all will be well in time.