Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Distracted Drivers!!
I like to watch people and watch what they are doing. However, I do not like my attention drawn to inattentive drivers by seeing something bizarre taking place behind the steering wheel. Yesterday I observed a driver flossing her teeth while going down a busy road. No hands on the wheel, she was focused on the task of flossing and looking in the mirror instead of driving down the road. As I was thinking about this I reviewed in my mind all of the crazy things people do instead of driving!! Number one pet peeve!! Talking on cell phones while driving, even worse, texting while driving, brushing of one's teeth, putting on makeup, looking on the floor for something, looking anywhere but the front of the car, writing while driving, looking at the map, phone book or lap top, playing with animals or kids, drinking and eating, watching the deer (my husband is bad for this one) Yelling at the other drivers instead of watching where you are going, reading anything is bad. Don't get by me when I on one I may ram my truck in your car to get your attention!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa! Aunt Char on a vicious rampage on inattentive drivers. (All this while I am driving and texting this comment on my Blackberry...ha ha ha...just kiddin')
My biggest problem is getting distracted looking at birds and Jessica has to yell at me because I start drifting out of my lane.
Yay! Love it. Love rampages that are out to save the world!
Post a Comment