Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just so you know

Just so you know that the handsome man who no longer has red hair is my cutie!! He looks great in his $.99 Tuxedo. My aunt didn't believe me when I told her. It is true. Fred found this tux at Savers for only... yes once again...$.99 In our picture it looks as if Natalie and Kallee are performing together just like old times. Only now they had graduated from using the fireplace hearth to the cultural hall. To all of you "old" cousins ( you know who you are) the little cousins turned out pretty great didn't they?

2 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Char. I can't call you that, I just can't. Sis. We'll keep your last name anonymous. I'm sorry if that hurt, I didn't mean you. You don't count. You fall into the category of Utahn's I love! BTW if I didn't know you to be an honest upstanding individual I'd think you were telling a fib about how much the tux cost. You'd never know it. And everything looked beautiful. :)

Kallee and Duncan said...

Thanks mommy...for all that you did for the wedding. I love you guys very much!!