No bees just busy with last minute details for the wedding this Thursday. I am really excited for Kallee and Duncan and know that they will be so happy together. We had a wonderful time at the temple this past Saturday. As Kallee called it, the River Jordan Temple. She has received alot of teasing about that one. Actually the Jordan River Temple is very beautiful and the brides room is all done in a soft peach color with beautiful chandeliers and mirrors. It was wonderful to be in the Lord's house and to feel of his spirit. The sweet sisters that helped us out were Sister Geddes, Sister Day, the assistant matron to the temple and Sister Gardner. They all became instant friends. A little taste of heaven for sure. Sister Day in her instructions to the new sisters did a very appropriate job. It was plain, simple and certainly guided by thy Holy Spirit. It was a joyous day.
I am looking for some great advice or imput about Kallee to share with others at the pre-wedding dinner. If you have some great stories please send them my way. Fred and I are supposed to say something about her as well as Natalie. In keeping with Kallee's personality it should be funny and full of her ism's. Love you all. Pictures still to come I promise.
Oh yeah. I didn't get the best score on my math test, but at least I passed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment