Duncans' Family to the right.
On June 12, 2008 at 10:16 am on the dot, (thanks to Uncle Dennis who provides the up to the second report at each wedding ) Kallee and Duncan Glen Shelley were sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful Temple. Brother Rigby was a remarkable man with such insight and spirit. He truly taught all of us who were in the temple that day. It was a blessed day and I am so proud of Kallee and Duncan for being married in the temple.
Our camera wasn't working properly at the temple so I'll have to post the temple pictures later. I do have some from the Saturday before when Kallee took out her endowments at the Jordan River Temple, which she referred to as the River Jordan Temple. (Not in the same country, sorry honey) Also here are some pictures from the reception. More pictures to come not to worry.
No comments:
Post a Comment