Thursday, March 5, 2009

Are you Game?

(To all my talented friends and family members. No more hiding behind the "I don't have talent or I don't Have the time to do something for someone else! Join this challenge. I am really excited and hope you will be to. Get the creative juices flowing and follow the rules below. What a great way to share with others!!! ....Thanks, Char)


ARE YOU GAME?
The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

Who's in?

Thanks to Crazytown and her friend Angela for the idea. This sounds like fun.

PS I love to craft. I love to sew, scrapbook and do other handiwork. I've got some great ideas and my youngest wants to help thus creating another bonus of bonding time with her.....so come on you can do it to!!! for Baker4...yeah I can do guy things to!!!!