Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look at those sad eyes

I hardly get any time to blog anymore. When I come home from work the teenagers want to use the computer, when they are done Derf is home and he gets on the computer and stays for hours. He used to complain that I was always on the computer. NoT.....people Derf is a ebay junkie. Anyhow as I try and squeeze a post in this morning I am brain dead and only have an update of the dog. Now don't get me wrong she has bonded to her best friend quite well and is back to her old tricks. We really liked it and didn't like it when she was so sick. Here is a picture of poor Limmie after a visit to the vet. Look at her sad eyes, she is really looking for some major sympathy. She did not like the bandage on her leg and it was a matter of minutes before the cotton ball was out and then she chewed away at the wrap. That didn't take long either. This morning she is whining due to the fact that derf went to work. She goes to the window looks, she waits at the door, she goes down the hall and scratches at our door to see if he is there. No luck Limmie you are stuck with me. Poor, sad, dog. not really. She is getting as spoiled as the rest.
Happy Day. PS....We have new callings. Ward activities Chairpeople. Send any successful ideas our way. We'll be needing them.

1 comment:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Hound dogs and their eyes, sheesh. They could get away with murder. Poor sad beasts. Very cute, though.