Dear familia,
I got your letters and am thrilled that you are doing well. The MTC here is exciting being I learn something new everyday, and the days are now moving by quickly, only four weeks left!!
It's good to hear you life your calling to the sunbeams (Fred,Char and Kenzie were called to team teach)I knew dad would. LOL How are the arrangements for the soon to be wedded couple?
Tell Caraline hello from me and Josh and Kenzie as well, sounds like you are all well getting through life well.
As for the packages the elders and I here love them, thanks for the apple cider it was delicious and didn't last very long. LOL
My preference on packages is anything. I'm not picky, thanks a bunch for them. As for my shoulder it's much better and I don't feel any pain in it which is a good thing.
Hope you are all doing well.
Sincerely,
Love Elder Blake Carlson
1 comment:
good to hear that his shoulder is feeling better. lol. you're right he is a man of short/little words.
Post a Comment