Just a brief update: Blake is home. When I can talk more freely about it I will. Love him a lot.
I feel that my emotions are like a blah winter day where the sun hasn't been out for awhile, the snow is gray and dirty and nothing but lifeless trees surround me. I know that deep inside there is a light wanting to shine again and it will. I know where all blessings come from and this brings comfort to me. Have faith.
1 comment:
Love you, Char. And I love your blog posts. I don't always take the time to make comments, but I do read and keep up with everything. I looked at the weather forecast last night and saw that we are going to be having snow/rain for a week. Blahhhh! Thanks for your faith and reminder of blessings. I needed that! So glad you are family. . .
Post a Comment