Our sunbeam class if full of wiggles and giggles! Fred was asked if he was Jesus. This question came about following a discussion about Heavenly Father and the Savior. Last week the lesson was about the Holy Ghost and how he helps us. We were talking about baptism and when you receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Kenzie was sharing her experience along with her picture. One of the kids asked her if she was a boy. What? Well if you look at her picture, her mother had combed her hair back and put it in a pony tail. She had a slick look on the top of her head so I guess it made her look more like a young man. Another time one of the mother's came to sit with her son and made a comment about how the Presidency sure missed in dividing up the classes. I said,
"Look at that other class they are all on drugs!" Not one child was squirming, talking, crying, walking around etc. Our class is total chaos!! She laughed. Another week, another lesson.
2 comments:
Hahahaha!!! I LOVE primary!!! I just taught my last primary lesson on Sunday and was sooooooo sad. I am now the YW co-camp director. I'm WAY excited for that but I am SO going to miss those wonderful primary moments!
LOVE YOU!
YOu will so good at that!! Kallee got to do that last year. In fact she posted a video clip on blog somewhere. It was hilarious. She's always in "Falcette" form. Love you lots.
Post a Comment