A random tag from Mrs.K.
I will answer questions about Mr. F.
*What is your husband's name? I can reveal his middle name.....DeVirl. Like in the Singles Ward movie. When we first heard that line in the movie our family laughed so hard we nearly cried.
*How long have you guys been married? 25 years 8 months
*How long did you date? 1 year 11 months. It's a long story.
*How old is he? Older than dirt
*Who is taller? Well it certainly isn't me.
*Who can sing the best? My sweetie and he doesn't like to let people know about it.
*Who is smarter? We're both smart.
*Who pays the bills? I did for years but now it's my honey's turn.
*Who does the laundry? Mostly me but my cutie pitches in and helps very often.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well F does and then he wakes up in the middle of the night and sleeps on the couch (and it's not because of my snoring.) It comes from his side of the family. His brother suffers from the same thing.
*Who mows the lawn? Used to be the kids.....now it is mostly Mr. F. I help when needed.
*Who cooks dinner? I'm tired of cooking anymore. So it's fend for yourself. Mr. F makes wonderful cream puffs and German choc. cake, waffles etc. I'm not that bad. I do cook most days.
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me.
*Who kissed who first? Mr. F. kissed me by his dad's car in the Carlson driveway. It was about our sixth date.
*Who wears the pants? My husband calls me the boss, however, the kids know who is in charge when dad needs their attention!
I don't tag anyone. Just have fun reading.
2 comments:
it's fun to hear cute stories that i've never known.
p.s. cute background
Dad totally knows how to get kids out of bed to do their chores..... ie raspberry picking....
Post a Comment