Monday, November 17, 2008

To those who love scrapbooking.....

Well....I finally did it. It was very hard to decide whether or not to purchase this product. Natalie and I have debated about this special purchase for nearly three years now. We have looked at other products on the market and I couldn't decide which one would be the best fit for my scrapbooking style. Then someone who loves me alot said that I could buy it. I'm so excited to announce that I'M THE PROUD OWNER OF A CRICUT EXPRESSION!! Okay now I feel better getting that out. To my scrapbooking, card lovin friends and family whenever you are around and need an excuse to come over please do. I would love to share and let you use this machine. Natalie broke it in for me on Saturday. We decided that mom has the "good stuff" like rub on's, embellishments gallore and the great gadgets. Natalie has the best stash of paper. We make a good team. It should be a fun adventure.

Here's to great scrapbooking, card making and crafting!!! (Now if I could just get over yet another cold.....thank you students for all of your sneezing and coughing last week, then I can enjoy the machine myself!!)

4 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Oooh! Too fun. Too bad I don't live close by, we could have a scrap party :)

Birding is Fun! said...

Jessica just got one earlier this year for her birthday. She loves it and uses it all the time for scrapbooking, card making, school projects, primary projects. I told her I expected a great return on my investment!

Dixie Packer said...

yay! how fun! we'll definitely have to have a party!

Natster said...

Anytime you need me to "break in" your new toys I am available. This is purely for the testing purposes of course- be rest assured it is not solely for my pleasure, entertainment, scrapbooking needs... no nothing like that at all...