Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Family

Thanksgiving at G-Pa and G-Ma's home. Cousins playing Apples to Apples. Fun Game!
Still my "Prince" and 'Princess'

Some of the Ostergaard Cousins. (The ones that would consent to posing for a picture for Aunt Char!)


The question of the day: How large is the posterity of Glen and Nila Carlson? I lost count.
I love family. As you can see there are many family members. I love to blog now and it is exciting to be able to see what you are all doing. Your age doesn't matter. You are family.
Keep the blogs coming. (One day Uncle Fred will publish a blog, right now I am content that he is reading the blogs.) Happy Day!!
p.s. Why so many blogs in one day? I'll just blame it on the computer okay?


1 comment:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

I love all your pictures. It's funny because I remember your kids from ten years ago, not these grown ups.