Today I feel like rambling. Okay I usually ramble all the time not just today and I don't always make sense at least that's what my kids tell me sometimes. I'm a little mental who cares? It gives me character! (Or does it just give Fred a headache? ) Probably the later. My sister gave me a (oh my gosh I just went totally blank and I can't think of what you call it) Anyhow the saying goes.
I've had it with reality...I want a fairy godmother!!!
The fairy godmother would:
1. Instantly remove all unwanted pounds and make me look 25 again.
2. Erase all wrinkles and gray hair.
3. Clean and dejunk my house.
4. Let me be on vacation everyday and still earn money.
5. Finish the wedding plans.
6. Rewire my students brains so they "get it"
7. Administer year end tests
8. Change the weather so that we really know that Spring is here and not this winter, spring garbage.
9. Exercise for me everyday but let me feel the benefits of doing it.
10.Put a spell on my children.
11. Put invisible masks on students so that they would stop "sharing" their colds, picking their noses, sneezing on Mrs. C., coughing on all the others and chewing of pencils. For heaven's sakes do they know where those pencils have been? It would be nice if their little hands were automatically disinfected every 2 seconds!.
Oh Monday morning!!
1 comment:
:)! If you get a fairy godmother find out if she has a sister. I'd love to have one sent my way.
Post a Comment