Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged?

I've been tagged. Okay Mayor of Crazytown here it goes!


Seven Facts about myself, some random some weird

1. I love music. I have played two instruments, the clarinet and piano.
2. I was expelled from school for two weeks. I sassed the teacher.
3. I used to run away from home when I was little. I stole cherries from my neighbors tree and hid in their barn. I got into alot of trouble for that one.
4. I have had only one speeding ticket, and I have only been in one car accident. I was 18. However, I have backed into a red car. I managed to hit the garage and the best of all....I hit the camper shell and left it permanently damaged.
5. I love to make pies.

6. Bring on the crazy socks. I enjoy wearing them.

7. I collect Nativity sets and christmas ornaments from places we visit.

Okay here are the rules:1.Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Attention: Natalie, Kallee, Nathan, Robert, Duncan, Wayne and Melanie. You have been tagged.






1 comment:

pam said...

AUNT CHAR????? You sassed the teacher??? AND you stole cherries from the neighbors tree??? I'm totally surprised! Hahaha!! I love to read about stuff like this! Thanks for sharing. :)