This may not be funny to you but I found this situation in RS to be humorous today. The RS President started out her discussion by asking this question? How many of you made a New Years Resolution? I expected many hands to go up and guess what? Only two ladies raised their hands. Many sisters around me chuckled such things as: I quit doing that years ago or I won't have to feel guilty when I don't keep it if I don't make it and The 'I want to lose 10 lbs" resolution went out the window years ago. Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong in making a resolution to change for the better and to sticking to it. However, I choose not to do it on New Years Eve.
Confession of an embarrassing moment today at church. These things only happen to OLDER ladies or young children, not me. I came out of the restroom right after Primary today and was headed to RS. I stopped and spoke with one of Little K's YW leaders when a neighbor came up from behind and stopped and informed me that my back end was exposed! What? Yes, my skirt was caught up in my panty hose. Grateful that I was not caught by a priesthood brother!
2 comments:
Hehe. It's funny.
So you might like this...One of Scrunch's first words is "soft" as in "soft" hands to be gentle with people's faces and while petting the dogs. During Sunday School she was sitting on a blanket with her books with a VERY large woman sitting in the folding chair in front of her with apparently a very fuzzy sweater on. I looked up mortified as she pets the lady's rump and repeats "soft, soft" over and over.
My kid might have something to do with spurring people into setting New Year's resolutions. Mine is going to be to keep a straight face. Ay, ay, ay.
That was awesome!! I do have a goal that I've made since the New Year and it is to laugh each day.
Post a Comment