Wednesday, January 14, 2009

k's class project


K is in interior design and just finished a class project. The inspiration for this room came from our 3 year old neighbor who just loves Cinderella. She's enjoyed the class and learned a lot from it. Mr. B has returned from CA on Monday and had a blast in Mickey Town and CA Adventure. He learned a lot at the debate tournament that he attended at Clairemont HS. He was also able to go to the beach, swim and hang with friends. It hard to believe that his Senior year is half over and Little K is right behind him in school. In a few years Fred and I could be empty nesters!! At times I would say, "I can't wait for the day to come" and now I want the kids to linger a little longer. Loud sigh......hold on to your little ones and enjoy each season of their life.




2 comments:

pam said...

Ugh. I get sad just thinking of the day that Jackson is gone. He's been asleep for 2 hours now and I want him to wake up!!!!!

I love reading your blog and getting updates on your fam! You are all so great!

Baker4 said...

i think its awesome that my cuz's get to do so many cool things! I get scared at the thought of my kiddos going out on their own and that's several years away. I do try to enjoy them while I can. I wish I was able to do more of the things that I think they should experience but life gives us what it feels like giving, so we might as well njoy what we can and do what we can do.