Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Okay I had to laugh at myself once again! Yesterday I got the car stuck in the driveway of all places. We had to pull it out with the Jeep and that was not a pleasant experience as we had two frustrated adults, one with little "experience" in the getting unstuck situation and one male who has this 'thing' for some drivers. Why would he/she be upset? Well on one side there was a wife who didn't use her mirrors to see that the car was out already and she didn't need to go farther and the other party being of a certain age couldn't see or hear the pleading (yelling) to stop. The wife almost tweaked the car door for life. He was not happy and I was not happy and I think the whole neighborhood "heard" our discussion. I can laugh now at how silly the whole thing was and you may be wondering why would I share such a moment? Well we are a normal couple who reacted over something and afterwards they decided to laugh about it (after I pouted for a few moments) The ending to this story..... Husband and Wife are happy.

2 comments:

Kallee and Duncan said...

oooooo.....I can hear dad now...scary thought and the brother

Chan N Michael said...

Oh Auntie Char don't feel bad. I got stuck twice today in the snow (my car hates the white stuff as much as I do) at least you only had the issue in your own drive way!!! I'm ready to move to warmer climates or buy another kind of car for winter anyways. Much love!!!