Just a quick note about our snow adventure up Monte Cristo. We took our four-wheelers on a groomed trail over to Hardware Ranch. It was a 30 mile trip. It was picture perfect weather and we all had so much fun. Derf, Mom, Mr. M., Little K, friend Miss A and tall man C along with his parental, Cowboy K rode together. Tall Man and Cowboy K had snowmobiles and they took full advantage of being able to go off trail and play in the powder. We saw two other tricked out 4 wheelers that had changed out their tires for snow gear or whatever it's called. They sure kicked up a lot of snow and they looked like giant snow cats that were flying across the powdery snow. At first when I saw them it reminded me of the opening scene from National Treasure where they are headed out to look for the Carolina. So if you're bored, try a snow adventure it really is a lot of fun.
3 comments:
good times that will last 4ever. Oh jealousy, oh jealousy. lol.
Sounds soooooooooo fun! I'm jealous. My hubby and I would LOVE doing something like that!!! Someday when our little one is older, I guess.
Post a Comment