Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bah Humbug to the Super Bowl

Sorry Fans but I just don't need the super bowl in my life. As a matter of fact I'm getting to the point that I don't like professional sports like football or basketball at all. I do love futbol or soccer and enjoy watching college teams play. I don't even mind SLC Real once in a while. However, the "big" guys are so overrated and overpaid in nearly every sport that there is. Whatever happened to just a fun competitive game? And......they all get paid too much money. In fact why don't they give some of their money away to deserving children for education and the like. You can call me a snob if you want. I would rather enjoy doing something else other than watching grown men act like they've never grown out of their high school glory days..........

1 comment:

pam said...

Hahahahahahaha! You tell 'em!!!! Love it!!!! I agree and think college sports are much more fun to watch. (Although, I did love watching the Steelers win! Remember, I went to Pittsburgh on my mission, so it's a little close to my heart!!!)